The Virtual Foundry Sintering Kiln allows users to sinter printed metal, ceramic and glass objects with the click of a button. This kiln is designed to reach a maximum temperature of 1288°C/2350°F.
This system allows users to sinter a number of The Virtual Foundry 3D printed materials including Pyrex, Bronze, Copper, 316L Stainless Steel, 17-4PH Stainless Steel, Inconel 718, and more in development!
How it works:
3D Print, Pack, Sinter, Metal! Users "pack" the printed part in our Al2O3 Sintering Refractory Ballast or Steel Blend, cover with our Sintering Carbon, and load the part in the Kiln. Select the parameters for sintering, click start and your parts will soon turn to functional metal objects! Follow the sintering instructions included with the kiln to turn your printed parts into metal.
Proper ventilation is required while operating kiln. Kilns operate at a very high temperature, please use with extreme caution.
This furnace has a programmable touch screen interface!
- 120v, 12A , 1440w
- Max. Temperature: 1288°C/2350°F
- CE : Yes has CE Designation
- Controller: TAP control, touchscreen. Program and monitor with your phone or computer.
- Solid State output
Sintering Area/ Chamber Volume:
7.5" Width x 7.5" Depth x 7.5" Height /
191mm Width x 191mm Depth x 191mm Height
Kiln Outer Dimensions:
22.25" Width x 18" Depth x 21.25" Height /
565mm Width x 457mm Depth x 540mm Height
Shipping Weight: 101lbs
This Kiln Ships Via UPS/FedEx
* Price does not include shipping.
* Price listed is for kilns shipping within Canada.
* Shipping estimates at checkout may require updates depending on your location. Contact us for a specific quote on kiln shipping.